fried brains for breakfast
We just got done with our inaugural advisory board meeting at work and my brain is absolutely fried. The meeting was all day yesterday and into the evening, so that also means that I wasn’t taking the hourly first of the month pictures. Those are going to happen on Saturday instead, which will probably be more interesting than pictures of my coffee cup and cluttered desk anyway.
Right now, about all that I’m good for is some listless listing. Here is my To Do (when bored) List:
- replace the ball on my zipper piercing
- Check out the Wine Shop on Vine St.
- explore the Albany Bulb
- play pool
- take an art class at the Rock Paper Scissors collective (maybe silkscreening?)
- watch Warhol movies at the UC Berkeley media center
- sell back old CDs/DVDs at Amoeba and get new ones
- get a manicure
- do something on http://sf.funcheap.com/
- check out the Rialto Cinemas in Cerrito – food + wine +movies = happymaking
- eat at Absinthe – because it’s pretty and I’ve been meaning to check it out
- eat at Nob Hill Grille – I don’t remember why but it’s been on the list for a while so I should check it out
- eat at Delfina – because I walked by it once and people looked drunk and happy
- go to Guadalupe – because it was the one to pop up last time I randomized all the cities in California
- sell old clothes at Crossroads and the Buffalo Exchange
- eat at Boulevard – another one that just looks pretty and I’ve been meaning to check out; plus, it’s near Erik’s work.
- get tix to a show – someday when I have money again; the upcoming ones that I want to see are Broken Social Scene, The New Pornographers, The National, MGMT, The Shout Out Louds, and Camera Obscura – and also She & Him, but it’s the same night as my friend’s wedding and if her wedding wasn’t that night, I would be at my future-sister-in-law’s bachelorette party instead; apparently 5/29 is mondo popular for awesome events
- See an old movie at the Pacific Film Archive
- shop (heh)
- read – currently Iron John: A Book About Men by Robert Bly
- be a barfly – that’s a whole other list
- eat out – again, another list
- go see a movie – especially enjoyable alone, for some reason
- go out for froyo or coffee
- play a game (board or otherwise)
- eat at Gather – because it’s new an close
- explore Tilden Park
- try bottomless mimosa brunch at Luna Park
Now the weekend needs to hurry up and get here so I can get on it!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.