frozen time and toes
There is just one more week left until my massive three week vacation and time is just creeping by. It doesn’t help that the heat has been broken in my office all week and I have icicles hanging off of my nose. I’ve been warming my mood with thoughts of all the sweet nothings and somethings I’ll get to do once the epic vacation begins. I plan to:
- go out and be completely irresponsible in the middle of the week
- have an ultimate bed day where I read and watch tv all day and only get up to make popcorn. Next book on the agenda is In My Blood by John Sedgwick.
- get lunch with Erik in SF during his lunch break while he works (poor kid)
- visit my brother at his job at Gallo in Modesto and possibly snag a tour.
- attend Cindy’s annual holiday party. Last year I spilled wine on my pants and got to blow dry my crotch in her bathroom.
- brave Broadway Plaza in Walnut Creek to do my Christmas shopping
- Christmas Eve in Danville with the families at the annual Takayama’s dinner.
- Hang my dad’s running socks on the chimney for Santa
- Christmas morning with the family, and general Danvilleness
- NYE in NYC with Erik and two of my NYU buddies! (plus maybe Lauren and others?)
- eat at Yaffa Cafe
- shop in SoHo
- Anniversary 2.0 with E, eat at Joe’s Shanghai because apparently the “modern traditional” 2nd year anniversary gift is supposed to be “China”
- Chelsea Hotel
- visit my aunt and uncle in CT
- Visit Lauren and Doug and eat at Gracie Mews and
- Go to the Tim Burton Exhibit at the MoMA
- Have a Lost marathon and catch up in time for the new season.
This is going to be glorious.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.